3MIX seeks and values design talent with all cultural backgrounds to join our team to create world-class designs that inspire and impact the built environment. We strive to make our office a place where all design talents succeed and excel. All 3MIX employees will receive a competitive employment and benefits package, including dedicated mentor and professional development programs for all our designers.
With well-known large global practice background and work experience yet without the typical constraints a large firm’s complexity in communication, 3MIX designers and architects work closely together and collaborating freely throughout the office. In 3MIX every designer has the opportunity to work with multiple teams, and experience different design phases of projects from concept to completion.
We take pride in fostering well-rounded architects who are capable of tackling a project to its realization with the utmost attention to design excellence and details.
3MIX strives to promote a spirit of strong professional growth throughout the firm, with providing various mentorship programs connecting young designers to senior experts on the day-to-day project design processes and team collaborations. 3MIX ensures each hard working professional’s growth and his or her advancement within the firm.
WE offer :
Cross cultural collaborations?
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3MIX welcomes motivated and energized architecture students, urban planning students or interior design students to join its Shanghai office for student internship.
•Supports the project team through entry-level design and technical tasks
•Revises drawings and renderings
•Conducts research for the project team
•Produces graphic presentations and builds study models
•Performs calculations and basic analytical tasks
•Organizes files, materials, and displays
•Learns to manage workload within a context of schedules and work plans
•Works on multiple projects and collaborates with team members
•Begins to understand the process of time management, project planning, concept, and design
• Minimum of three years undergraduate education in a design-related field
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
• Knowledge of Rhino, Grasshopper, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp
3MIX seeks entry level Architects to join our Shanghai office. The position is focused on assisting design and documentation of large scale mixed use projects.
• Works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
• Assists with all phases design document preparation
• Conducts research for the project team
• Produces graphic presentations
• Performs calculations and basic analytical tasks
• Organizes files, materials, and displays
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture
• 0-3 years of Architecture experience
• Maintains effective communication and interacts well with project team members
• Proficient with AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe suite of programs
• Please include portfolio with application
3MIX seeks intermediate level Architects to join our Shanghai office. The position is focused on design and documentation of large scale mixed use projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• Minimum 5 years Architecture experience
• Experience working on large scale mixed-use projects
• Ability to prioritize and to take on multiple tasks
• Must have proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficiency in Revit a plus
3MIX seeks architect to join its Shanghai office. The ideal candidate will have large scale, mixed-use commercial project experience including marketing, local networking and senior project leadership abilities on projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture
• 12+ years of architecture experience
• Professional registration preferred
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Effective team player and coordination skills
• Proficient in both verbal and written Mandarin and English
• Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees
• Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
• Proficiency in AutoCAD